Monday, August 22, 2011

that's what friends [and family!] are for

the flipside to the excitement of moving to another country is how much you end up missing family, friends and everything familiar. it's been really hard being so far away from everyone but luckily i have wonderful people in my life who send me nice long email replies, chat with me on skype and thoughtfully send me packages of things i miss like double stuf oreos and my slippers. for my favorite people i've been making colorful friendship bracelets and will be sending them in the mail soon...hope they love their little gift and think of me when they wear them :)

my inspiration and tutorial link came from this post on [dandee] showcasing her fun craft camp invitation. i LOVE the original parent trap and her invitation is just adorable!

1 comment:

Allison & Beauty said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!
COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!