Sunday, January 31, 2010

tea shirts

my cute and talented friend becca (who is MOVING TO TEXAS, sad) recommended i check out a blog called lovely package and it IS lovely, and i LOVE it! this was one of my favorite products featured--who wouldn't want mini tee-shirt shaped tea bags hanging around their kitchen??? or hanging in their cube at work??? super adorable.

(becca also generously gave me her namesake for ordering coffee at starbucks, so i can avoid the awkwardness of "van," "von," or [you can only laugh] "vune." she is so sweet...i will miss that fun girl!!!

3 comments:

Ends and Picks said...

TOT cute!!

PS - but where are you FROM????

Elleni said...

These are the coolest! Love your blog by the way - I think you might like mine too: ellenitza. Stop by when you have a minute.

Ali said...

they are prefect! I want them.