Monday, April 27, 2009

food pictures

i take pictures of food ALL THE TIME. (my cousin thy in switzerland once pointed out "did you ever notice everyone in our family takes pictures of food?") My secret dream job is to sit around and take pictures of food. well, i have learned there are actual jobs out there as food stylists and I'M GAME.

i found the blog pictures & pancakes (aka great & even better) through simply photo (same artist as simply breakfast) and i'm in love...i could look at food pictures all day. plus they have recipes posted too, what more could you ask for?

(photos above were taken by yours truly...are you hungry yet??? ;)

1 comment:

Amber Engfer said...

oh my gosh van - we could be food stylist/photographers together and take pictures for magazines...! Remind me to send you a fab website this week - you'll love it!